Every summer calls for tons of guilt-free ways to relish delicious deserts in the most creative way. Whether you are enjoying a beachy day with your family or having a formal luncheon with your colleagues anywhere, summers offer countless reasons to end every meal with a lip-smacking dessert. Even if you have an irresistible sweet tooth but you want to enjoy something tempting yet healthy, you can switch to desserts made with healthier ingredients. And when it comes to the nutritious alternative of dessert ingredients, mixed dried berries are the ones we can’t say no to!
From fresh tangy strawberries to summer’s super special bursting blueberries, these delightful treats fit just perfect at any summer meal table. Apart from their delectable juicy flavour, berries offer never-ending health benefits to the body. The refreshing aroma of these fruits can make help you make tasty desserts, no matter what the special occasion coming your way.
Here are a few exciting summer ready mix berries desserts that can surely lighten up your mood amidst the scorching heat. Please take a look at the following recipes that are quite simple to follow and delightful to relish anytime.
The Tempting Mix Berries Cake
Be it breakfast, brunch or post-dinner, there is no right time to enjoy this irresistibly delicious dessert – Mix Berries Cake. You can serve it as a side dish or with whipped cream on top after dinner. Mix Berries will add a twist of tenderness to your desert.
- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup and 1 teaspoon sugar
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 ½ cups NourishVitals Mixed Berries
- Whipped Cream if you desire
- Preheat your oven at 350°F.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix ¾ cup sugar, sour cream, and the melted butter with whisk and beat them well. Add egg and vanilla essence. Mix them all together to form a smooth textured mixture.
- Stir in a cup of NourishVitals Mix Berries.
- Bake for 40 minutes. When the cake is hot and ready, let it cool down for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream for a better taste.
Traditional English Trifle
English Trifle is a delicious and awesome looking quintessential desert that you can enjoy at your dinner or lunch table. This dessert requires jelly, creamy custard, berries and fresh whipped cream. You can also add other things according to your personal taste.
- 6 sponge fingers (or 6 ounces sponge cake or pound cake)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons wine (optional)
- 2 cups NourishVitals Mix Berries
- 2 cups jelly
- 2 cups thick custard
- 2 cups fresh whipped cream
- Berries for garnishing
- Grated chocolate for garnishing (optional)
- Line the bottom of sponge fingers or sponge cake or pound cake nicely.
- You can also add wine (optional). Just brush it on the cake and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Add a thick layer of NourishVitals Mix Berries.
- Pour jelly and let it set in the fridge.
- Add a thick layer of custard.
- Finish the layering with adding a final layer of fresh whipped cream.
- You can also sprinkle some berries or grated chocolate on the top to garnish.
Black Forest Berries Cheesecake
Imagine a beautiful and tempting way to use nutritious NourishVitals Mix Berries to get this dessert one level higher in terms of deliciousness. Isn’t dreamy? You can make it a reality by making Black Forest Berries Cheesecake the following way.
- 9 ounces chocolate cookies
- 1/3 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt, divided
- 1/2 cup unsalted melted butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 5 cups sweet NourishVitals Mix Berries
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat the oven at 350 F. Take a baking pan and being with making the crust.
- Add wafer cookies, 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar and half a tablespoon of salt. Use a grinder to make a powder form.
- Add some butter and blend the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture and level the layer at the bottom of the pan. Place it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a mixture of chocolate and heavy cream. Melt the chocolate and form a smooth mixture. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes.
- To prepare cheesecake, mix cream cheese, vanilla, brown sugar, and salt. Use a mixing machine to get a smooth texture.
- Add eggs and mix them well in the mixture.
- Add cool chocolate mix to the mixing bowler.
- When the whole mixture is ready, place it in the oven for 55 minutes.
- When the cake is ready and cools down, prepare the toppings by placing NourishVitals Mix Berries with ⅓ cup of granulated sugar, remaining salt, cornstarch, berries sauce in a pan and heat them at medium flame. Let the sugar and berries melt nicely. Stir them well for about 30 minutes. Let it set to room temperature.
- You can mix the berries topping with the whipped cream for better taste. For a final touch, place whipped cream over cool cheesecake. Place a few NourishVitals Mix Berries as toppings over whipped cream.
Instant Chilled Berry Dessert
What’s more exciting than having a delightfully chilled berry dessert at home? This dessert is super easy to make and delicious to relish. Just add a couple of NourishVitals Mix Berries while following the recipe and you are all set for a happy summer day!
- NourishVitals Mix Berries
- Greek Yogurt
- Choco chips to garnish (optional)
- Blend NourishVitals Mix Berries and honey in a food processor for at least 20 seconds.
- Make sure the final mixture is of smooth ice-cream texture.
- Scoop into bowls and enjoy
- You can also add some choco-chip toppings for added taste.
Creamy Mix Berries Ice Cream
For ice cream lovers, Creamy Mix Berries Ice Cream can truly be a delightful dessert that they can enjoy after any meal of the day. The tanginess of the mixed berries can add a twist of excitement to every bite you take. This ice cream is quick to make and can be served to your guests.
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 lemon zest strip (2 inch)
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 2 cups NourishVitals Mix Berries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-1/4 cups frozen whipped topping
- 10 freezer ice cream molds (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- Prepare the lemon syrup first four ingredients. Mix and boil them in a saucepan for 10 minutes. Remove the lemon zest and rosemary. Let it cool completely.
- Add NourishVitals Mix Berries in another saucepan. Add sugar and cook it over medium flame. Keep stirring until the berries start popping. Let it cool completely.
- Mix the lemon syrup and whipping topping well. Start transferring the mixture into the piping bag and layer with NourishVitals Mix Berries. Again place the layer of whipped topping.
- Freeze until set, about four hours.
- Remove the mold using warm water.
Wrapping It Up!
If berry desserts are amongst your favourites – this recipe guide is just made for you! Add a punch of deliciousness to your meals with these simple-to-make dessert recipes enriched with the goodness of NourishVitals Mix Berries. For more delicious dessert recipes, stay tuned with us!