Embarking on a new fitness routine or a healthy eating plan with a vague idea of what exactly fitness is can be disastrous. “Fitness” is extremely popular among the Millennials more than ever, making it essential to understand what revolves around it.
What Do Fitness Stands For?
What exactly does it mean to be fit? Finding a discrete definition is somewhat tricky. Fitness does not have to mean that you are an ultra-marathoner or that you can perform one push-up or one hundred. Fitness can mean different things for different people.
True fitness is about feeling healthy and being in a definite shape to do the activities you want to do and live the lifestyle you want to live. Traditionally, experts have discussed about five key components of physical fitness: body composition, cardiorespiratory or aerobic fitness, flexibility, muscular strength and muscular endurance.
To sum up, Fitness is truly a spectrum of physical well-being that must balance both physical and emotional motivations. Attaining fitness is related to boosting energy, mood, sleep & your immune system.
Research has linked being fit to the following aspects:
Increased energy levels
Better work-life balance
Regular exercise or work out
Better focus & productivity
Let Us Look At The Bigger Picture – How Do We Measure Fitness?
The central aspect of fitness is the body’s ability to burn calories, lose fat & maintain optimum physical health. Apart from these, it encompasses a number of other factors such as stamina, endurance, strength, flexibility and coordination.
When you work to build muscle, you burn more calories than when you do not build muscle. If you want to lose fat or flab, you need to reduce the number of calories you consume while increasing the ones that you burn through exercise. So, you need to build muscle and reduce fat simultaneously by maintaining equilibrium.
We all know that there is no such thing as the ultimate fitness machine. All that matters is your determination to achieve your fitness goals. If you want to know how to lose weight and build muscle or the best exercise to complement your body size and workouts to lose belly fat, you should know that there is only one practical way to do so. That means you need to find a routine that suits your lifestyle. You cannot perform a bunch of exercises in a short period of time and plan to hope for its effectiveness.
What Can Your Fitness Routine Include?
- A fitness regimen has two main aspects. The first one is the diet. This is the nutrition part. But here, you need to understand that food works best with your body type. What might work for some people may not have any effect on others. Therefore, you need to be very careful & considerate when choosing a diet plan, as you are investing in your body & can only afford minimum risks.
- The second perspective of fitness is increasing the amount of muscle you have. By now we know that to lose weight you need to exercise. To increase the size of your muscles, you use strength training along with sufficient supplement intake. It takes a lot of commitment, energy and determination to put in the hard work it takes to gain muscle weight and build muscle. To achieve consistent & desired results, you also need to be extremely disciplined to stick to the fitness program for the long term.
- With advanced technology, growing awareness & the fondness to remain fit, there are numerous possible ways to help you in the journey to stay healthy. You can easily find numerous fitness videos and books online or can consult a fitness expert. Make sure you go for an expert in the field & choose the best for yourself. These fitness videos and books will provide you with all of the information you need to start seeing results within a few weeks. You will also be trained on how to build more muscle than you already have.
- A fitness program or routine can be anything you want it to be. It is up to you how disciplined & dedicated you are and how much hard work you are willing to put into it. When you take the time and do the work it takes to succeed with a fitness program, you will definitely see results. Therefore, everything you need to know about fitness can be found in a well-planned fitness program.
- The bodyweight workout is a great way to enjoy fitness in a very natural way. We have seen many people who are very good at weight lifting, but they struggle a lot when it comes to lifting their bodies. Bodyweight is really very effective. While doing gym, your body becomes stiff and loses flexibility. But bodyweight exercise helps you to stay flexible and strong.
- You must know that nutrients are very important to support your fitness training. Protein is perfect for getting your muscles recovered and better building them gradually. So, you can have it from various natural sources like eggs, milk, peas, whole grains, and others. But sometimes it is very hard to get all the required ones from the regular diet. So, the right time to turn to whey protein. One of the best protein supplements in the market that takes care of all your muscle nutrients needs.
Recommendation: MuscleXP Original Raw Whey Protein With Digestive Enzymes
This is an ultimate whey protein supplement for muscle building. It is an 80% protein concentrate with minimal processing that makes it an ideal protein supplement for fitness enthusiasts, athletes and bodybuilders. It contains BCCAs and L-Glutamic acid to help boost energy levels, reduce muscle loss and maximize post-workout recovery. It is a clean protein source that delivers 0 g sugar without any flavor, additives or banned substances to make it an excellent and safe protein supplement for lean muscle gains. This Whey Protein is a minimally processed, high-quality protein with a unique amino acid profile and digestive enzymes. This nutrient profile can help fuel your workout, maintain energy stores in muscles and maximize post-workout recovery. It can be consumed early morning, post-workout or before bed according to your convenience.
Always be aware of the fitness goal you have planned to achieve. If you are on a weight loss journey, curate a particular exercise plan that only hits the goal. You can use a fat cutter, protein, and fish oil, and other supplements to support the journey. But if you are muscle building or gaining, you need to use a mass gainer that consists of all the nutrients like protein, carbohydrates, fats, and vitamins in required amounts. But take special care that you do not forget to consume high calories natural foods like bananas, whole grains, starchy vegetables, potatoes and others to increase the calories in your diet.
It is the ultimate carb-protein powder that provides you with serious muscle-building support to develop the physique you have always wanted. A perfect choice for those aiming to improve exercise performance, achieve bigger muscles and better strength. It delivers necessary protein & calories that help to maximize post-workout recovery and lean muscle mass gains. It supplies essential carbs to maintain a constant supply of energy in the body so that you can perform intense workouts to accomplish your muscle-building goals faster. It is a blend of 26 powerful vitamins and minerals to help boost energy, fight fatigue, maintain healthy immune functions and support muscle-building goals. The Mass Gainer has five necessary digestive enzymes- Alpha-amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase and lactase that offer much more than just helping in better absorption and digestion of nutrients.
- Hydration plays a vital role in overall well-being and wellness. But in bodybuilding, it has a larger role to play. When your body is sufficiently hydrated, you will be safe from the supplements’ digestion issues and side effects. It also helps to absorb the nutrients to the body and transport them to different parts of the body through blood vessels. It is also responsible for transporting oxygen to other parts of the body. So, the ultimate key is to stay hydrated and stay healthy.
- Sound sleep is one of the most underestimated phenomena that helps your fitness regime. No matter what diet or exercise routine you are following, you will get better results with sound sleep. According to research, approximately eight hours of sleep is essential to living a healthy lifestyle and quality matters. Ensure that you are not doing many things like caffeine intake before going to sleep or drinking more water in the night, and others responsible for hindering your sleep.
Fitness is a long term process that you have to follow regularly without any distraction. Though you can make a good-looking body in 6 or 7 months, you lose it soon if you fail to continue the routine. But if you work on fitness consistently, you do many physical activities and go to the gym to maintain fitness in the long term. Even if you do not lose the body, you have achieved your dedication and hard work. Fitness is a journey that you can not complete without the proper nutrients & diet routine. Supplements like fish oils help you to get fitness in a very natural way. So, it is vital to get training and supplements as a companion in your long term fitness journey.
Check out India’s most trusted health & nutritional supplements & make them an important part of your fitness journey. Click here: musclexp.com/shop/