Pumpkin Pie Protein Ballsadministrator
1.5 scoops MuscleXP 100% Whey Isolate – Double Rich Chocolate
¼ Cup pumpkin
¼ sugar-free syrup
½ Cup natural peanut butter
½ Cup oats
¼ Almonds or cashews
2 Tbsp ground flax seed
2 Tbsp chia seeds
2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 Tsp cinnamon
1 Tsp coconuts flakes
- Blend the cashews or almonds and oats.
- Combine pumpkin puree, maple syrup and peanut butter and stir well.
- Add oat/nut mixture, flax seed, chia seeds, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon to pumpkin mixture.
- Refrigerate dough for one hour to reduce sticky consistency.
- Form into balls and roll into coconut flakes or topping of choice.
- Keep refrigerated.