Protein “Brookies” Cookie Recipeadministrator
1 cup almond butter (must be drippy)
1.5 scoops MuscleXP 100% Whey Isolate – Double Rich Chocolate
1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
1 egg, large
3 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips, mini
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In one medium-size bowl, place all ingredients for the chocolate chip cookie side and mix until your consistency is like cookie dough. Depending on the thickness of your almond butter, you may need to add a few more tablespoons of protein powder or add in some water.
- In a second medium-size bowl, place all ingredients for the brownie side and mix until your consistency is like cookie dough. Again, depending on the thickness of you almond butter, you may need to add a few more tablespoons of protein powder or add in some water.
- Spoon out 1 tablespoon of each dough into your palms and roll into a ball, swirling the flavors together. Flatten between your palms and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350ºF for 10-12 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes so that the cookies can firm up a bit.
- Store in a ziplock bag in the freezer for best results (so that they can harden even more).