Whey Gold Protein – Premium Whey Protein Isolate with Digestive Enzymes, Double Chocolate, 2kg (4.4 lb), 66 Servings
- MuscleXP Whey Gold Protein is a high-quality macronutrient protein product that is enriched with naturally occurring amino acids which our body requires every day.
- This product provides 112.80 kcal Energy, 25g Protein and 0.40g Fat per 30-gram serving.
- MuscleXP Whey Gold Protein is a highly trusted supplement for bodybuilding and fitness.
- Also, It has no sugar and is available in delicious double chocolate flavour.
- Reviews (8)
- SUPPLEMENT INFO
- How to Use
MuscleXP Whey Gold Protein is enriched with Potassium, Sodium, Calcium and Amino Acids. It has high nutritional value and is one of the best dietary sources of high-quality protein. The ultra-filtered whey in the product ensures less fat, cholesterol, and sodium. MuscleXP ingredients are sourced from the USA and produced in a World Class Facility with International Manufacturing Standards (ISO 14001: 2004 from TUE-SUD, Germany, WHO GMP, ISO 22000- 2005 from TUV-SUD, Germany, National Sanitation Foundation – USA). The product does not contain banned substances.
- More than 5g of BCAAs in each serving support muscle recovery post strenuous exercise
- Ultra-filtered whey protein and protein isolate provide optimal support in developing lean muscle
- It helps enhance stamina and energy
- The premium quality natural flavoured supplement helps improve immunity and provides required nourishment, stamina and strength supporting the body to cope with strenuous physical activities.
- Whey protein promotes and maintains muscle growth when coupled with exercise and strength training.
1. WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE 90%
Isolates are the purest source of protein and whey protein consists of 90% or higher concentration of protein in it. Also, whey lactose and fat are removed significantly during processing and hence, it is safe for lactose-intolerant individuals.  A study found that consuming 25 gram of whey protein improved the net protein balance of the whole body after a bout of resistance workout over ten hours of overnight recovery. Also, the intake of additional 25 gram of whey protein after exercise in the morning further helped in maintaining higher protein balance in the body. So, individuals into resistance exercise can benefit from protein supplements. 
2. WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80%
Traditionally whey protein isolates and concentrates are made from cheese whey. A meta-analysis to evaluate the effects of whey protein on body composition and body weight with or without resistance training was conducted in randomized controlled trials. Whey protein (isolate, concentrate or hydrolysate) was used for the study. The study supported the use of whey protein as a supplement that helps support weight loss or resistance exercise, thereby helping in the improvement of body composition parameters. 
Whey protein concentrate (WPC) is known to have potent antioxidant properties. In one of the studies, the effects of the WPC on redox homeostasis was evaluated. It was found that WPC affects the redox balance in salivary glands and stimulates antioxidant mechanisms. .
In another randomized controlled trial, the effects of whey protein on strength, lean body mass and fat-free mass in individuals who are into resistance training were evaluated. It was found that whey protein alone or as part of a multi-ingredient supplement helped maximize lean body mass and improved lower and upper body strength. 
3. COCOA BEAN EXTRACT
Cocoa extract is beneficial for health in various ways. The polyphenols in cocoa are known to exhibit antioxidant properties. 
4. DIGESTIVE ENZYMES
High protein intake can contribute to the reduced rate of absorption of whey protein and amino acids. Due to this digestion takes longer and can be less complete. Digestive enzymes are used as a digestive aid, which significantly improves the absorption rate of whey protein. 
1. WHEN CAN I TAKE MUSCLEXP WHEY GOLD PROTEIN?
You can supercharge your diet by taking MuscleXP Whey Protein in your breakfast or immediately after your exercise. During breakfast time your body is ready to take in the good amount of nutrients while after an intense workout, muscles are responsive to amino acids in the diet.
2. WILL MUSCLEXP WHEY PROTEIN MAKE ME FAT IN CASE I DON’T WORK OUT REGULARLY?
Whey protein is a supplement and typically consists of more protein along with small amounts of fat and carbohydrates. Our body needs a lot of energy to digest protein and protein is considered to be the building blocks of our body. Hence, whey protein intake is not believed to make anyone fat. Moreover, people who do not take enough protein in their diet can boost up their protein levels by incorporating whey protein in the diet. If you exercise daily, then whey protein could help in muscle recovery, thereby helping in developing a sculpted and lean look.