Weight Gainer – With 25 Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Enzymes, Double Chocolate, 1kg (2.2 lb)
- HEALTHY WEIGHT GAINER: MuscleXP Weight Gainer supports weight gain by providing vital nutrients to your body.
- PROTEIN TRI-BLEND: Our supplement has a smashing tri-blend of Whey Protein, Soya Protein Isolate, and Skimmed Milk Powder to supply the important muscle-building amino acids.
- FORTIFYING VITAMINS & MINERALS: Twenty-five essential vitamins and minerals fortify this supplement and aid in gaining weight, enhancing performance, fighting fatigue, boosting energy, and protecting cells from free radicals.
- FATS AND CARBS: Fats and Carbohydrates are crucial to any weight gain regimen. Fats are known to play an important role in the production of hormones and building cells walls, while carbohydrates provide the muscles with fuel for heavy training or workouts.
- CALORIE COUNT: One heaping scoop of this supplement weighs approximately 75gm, which has around 52gm of carbohydrates, 11gm of protein, 4gm of fat, 2gm of dietary fiber and 6gm of sugar. It powers you up with 292 kilocalories.
- DIGEZYME SUPPORT: Our supplement contains DigeZyme, a proprietary blend of five digestive enzymes which support better digestion and absorption of weight enhancing nutrients in the body to give you the best results.
- YUMMY TASTE: A double chocolate flavor makes this supplement not just a weight-gain booster, but a yummy treat to the palate as well.
- Reviews (0)
- SUPPLEMENT INFO
- How to Use
BENEFITS OF MUSCLEXP WEIGHT GAINER
- Helps you gain weight
- Provides important nutrients to the body
- Boosts energy and enhances physical performance
- Assists in muscle-building when combined with workouts
- Helps protect your body’s cells from harmful free radicals
INGREDIENTS OF MUSCLEXP WEIGHT GAINER
MuscleXP Weight Gainer contains a potent blend of proteins, vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates, and digestive enzymes.
Proteins are the essential building blocks of our bodies. They consist of amino acids and are an important structural component of muscles and other tissue. As supplements, proteins have become a staple of weight management programs, athletic performance, and high-intensity training. MuscleXP Weight Gainer contains Whey Protein Concentrate and Soy Protein Isolate.
Whey Protein is derived from bovine milk. In concentrated form, it is free of water, lactose, and ash. It has a rich supply of amino acids and boasts of a high concentration of branched chain amino acids (BCAA) which play a crucial role in maintaining body tissue .
Backed By Science: Science supports Whey Protein’s efficacy in helping body mass gain. A meta-analysis of 9 studies involving 192 individuals concluded that whey protein – whether used as a standalone ingredient or as a part of multi-ingredient formulation – helps in maximizing lean body mass or fat-free mass gain. It also enhances the strength of lower and upper body .Furthermore, the high leucine content in whey protein enables it to be absorbed quickly by our body to cause a notable increase in muscle protein synthesis. 
Soy Protein Isolate is an equal contender in promoting weight and mass gain. It is a protein derived from soybeans. It has all eight essential amino acids and is a good source of iron, calcium, fiber and B vitamins. Soy Isolate has the greatest concentration of proteins among soy derivatives. 
Backed By Science: The good thing about Soy Protein is that apart from promoting body mass gain, it contains antioxidants which protect you against oxidative stress. A study is done on males aged 19-25 observed that the consumption of Soy and Whey Protein for 9 weeks improved body mass gain, but Soy had the added advantage of inhibiting negative effects on antioxidant status caused by weight training exercise. 
MULTIPLE VITAMINS & MINERALS
Power of 25: MuscleXP Weight Gainer is loaded with 25 vitamins and minerals to ensure best nutrient intake as you gain weight. It contains vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, folic acid and biotin. Among minerals, it contains potassium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, molybdenum, selenium, chromium.
Benefits: The multi-vitamins and minerals in this supplement have a fortifying effect. Being organic compounds, vitamins help in regulating the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins in the body. Minerals, on the other hand, are inorganic in nature and have various benefits for our body. For instance, magnesium aids in making protein and supporting the immune system. Iron promotes energy metabolism. Iodine regulates growth and development. Sodium aids proper fluid balance, and zinc is good for the health of the immune system.
Among Vitamins, vitamin A helps in bone metabolism, promotes cellular health, and boosts immunity. Vitamin B1 is crucial for cellular metabolism and Vitamin B2 is important for the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates . Vitamin C affects the immune system positively. . Vitamin D plays a significant role in promoting bone health . Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps ward off the harmful free radicals. 
The proteins in MuscleXP Weight Gainer are supported by digestive enzymes to aid better absorption. This supplement contains DigeZyme, which is a proprietary blend of five enzymes, namely alpha-amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase, and lactase, to break down proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and starches etc. into simpler molecules to improve digestion and absorption of nutrients. 
FATS AND CARBOHYDRATES
For healthy weight gain, proteins must be complemented with fats and carbohydrates. Fats are important to absorb nutrients and maintain cell structure. Carbohydrates supply energy and promote weight gain by sparing your muscles from spending too much energy. 
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE FOR MEN AND WOMEN
Men are recommended 1 to 2 servings a day. It is best to maintain an interval of 6 to 8 hours between each serving without adjusting the diet. This supplement can be taken as a mid-morning shake, evening shake, or even one hour before going to sleep to attain healthy weight gain.
Women are recommended 1 to 2 servings a day, most preferably 2 hours after a meal. This supplement can be taken as mid-morning and evening shake. Maintain an adequate interval between each serving.
SAFETY AND PRECAUTION
- MuscleXP Weigh Gainer is not recommended for children.
- This supplement does not have any banned ingredients.
- It contains sucralose and artificial sweetener.
- Allergen Information: This supplement has milk and soy ingredients.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
This supplement is not meant for medicinal use. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.