Salmon Fish Oil 1000mg – 300mg Omega 3 – 60 Enteric Coated Softgels
- OMEGA-3 POWERHOUSE: MuscleXP Salmon Fish Oil helps meet your Omega 3 fatty acid needs with 60 soft gelatin capsules.
- MULTIPLE HEALTH BENEFITS: Omega 3 fatty acids are a boon for your health. They support your cardiovascular health, brain function, joint fitness, eyesight, and immune system.
- BEST COMPOSITION: Each 1000mg Salmon Fish Oil capsule contains 300mg of Omega 3 Fatty Acids, of which 180mg is Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and 120 mg is Docosahexaenoic Acid.
- NO FISHY AFTERTASTE: Our Salmon Fish Oil capsule has an enteric coating to spare you the fishy aftertaste or burps. The coating prevents the softgel from breaking down in the stomach and enables better delivery and absorption of the essential fats in the small intestine.
- FREE FROM MERCURY: The fish oil passes through molecular distillation to achieve highest purity and eliminate toxic heavy metals like mercury.
- Reviews (8)
WHAT ARE OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS AND WHY ARE THEY SO IMPORTANT FOR HEALTH?
Omega 3 Fatty Acids are the nutrients that play many crucial roles in our body. Our bodies do not produce these acids. But fish oil, particularly Salmon Fish Oil, is a rich source of two types of Omega 3 acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). What makes these two acids so important is the multiple health benefits they provide to different body organs.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF OMEGA 3 SOFTGELS
1. SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH
The American Heart Association recommends regular intake of Omega 3 Fatty Acids, so good are they for the heart. Including Omega 3 fats in the daily diet may help to reduce the risk of abnormal heart rhythm and is believed to decrease the chance of heart attack or stroke. In people with heart disease, Omega 3 fatty acids help to support heart function. They may inhibit the development of plaque in the arteries and may assist in maintaining normal triglycerides levels. 
2. GOOD FOR MENTAL HEALTH
Our brains need Omega 3 fats to promote new cell formation, create healthy cell membranes and make important brain chemicals. DHA acts as a building block in the brain and supports optimal level of neurotransmitters. Thanks to the omega-3 fatty acid’s ability to curb inflammation, it is believed to help fight anxiety and depression and improve attention levels and cognitive function. 
3. SUPPORTS BONE HEALTH
The anti-inflammatory property of Omega 3 fatty acid makes it the ideal nutrient for supporting bone health. Scientific studies done on patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis suggest that Omega 3 Fatty Acids may help to improve joint health. 
4. SUPPORTS EYE HEALTH
Omega 3 fats are good for your eyes. DHA may help to preserve eyesight and assists in fighting chronic inflammation of the eyelids. Studies point towards the possible benefits of Omega 3 fatty acid in protecting the eye from macular degeneration and cutting down the risk of high eye pressure and glaucoma.
5. SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM
Omega 3 fats support the immune system in our bodies by helping to increase the activity of immune cells. This results from Omega 3 fatty acids’ anti-inflammatory action.