Plant Protein – Natural Protein Powder with Herbal and Vegetable Blend, 400g
- 20 grams of plant based protein, contains pea protein, brown rice, and flax seed powder, 4 grams of fiber, 10 grams of net carbs, 0 grams of sugar, 124.5 calories per serving
- ALL-IN-ONE PROTEIN SHAKE: MuscleXP is proud to have created the Chocolate Flavored Plant-based, Vegan protein powder with Vegetable and Herbal Blends. Harness the power of plants to help you supercharge your day, deliciously! Do Remember – Health is More Important than Taste!!
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nourishment for men, women, and kids. Whether you are a busy professional, mom, dad, athlete or student, these are great for busy lifestyles, meal replacement, smoothie boosters, on-the-go meals, and post workouts
- SOY-FREE LACTOSE-FREE NUT-FREE: Our protein powder is free of the ingredients you avoid in your diet & full of things like natural ingredients, antioxidants & the nutrients of green leafy vegetables, all in a delicious, chocolate shake.
- Experts agree, one of the top secrets to radiant health, strong immunity and high energy levels, lies in eating a healthy diet, rich in phytonutrients, fruits and greens. MuscleXP Plant Protein helps promote health, energy and wellness by delivering key plant and herb nutrients often missing in our diets.
Frequently Bought Together
- Reviews (12)
- Supplement Info
The MuscleXP Plant Protein Powder is soy, Lactose and nut-free that helps eliminate risks of common allergies. A glass of delicious chocolate shake with this MuscleXP protein powder helps to boost stamina and vitality. It is known to enhance muscle growth.
Protein is the building block for muscle. MuscleXP Protein powder could meet your need to maintain lean muscle growth and recovery. Containing Pea Protein, Brown Rice, Flax Seed Powder, Amla Powder, Tomato Powder, Carrot Powder, Beetroot Powder, Blueberry Powder, Barley Seed Powder, Spinach Powder, Ashwagandha Powder, Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Papain, this protein powder is known for its immense health benefit.
- All the ingredients go through a strict quality check to ensure they are of the highest standard.
- Enriched with plant-based powder and extracts, MuscleXP Protein powder is packed with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals required to maintain a healthy life.
- It helps to keep you active.
- It is easy to digest.
1. PEA PROTEIN
Pea protein is derived from peas and is completely hypoallergenic. This protein powder is easily digestible and is therefore consumed during the detoxification process. It contains high amounts of five essential amino acids – lysine, arginine, leucine, isoleucine, and valine. 
2. RESISTANT MALTODEXTRIN
Made of corn, rice, potato starch, or wheat, Maltodextrin is readily absorbed in the body. It is a safe food additive according to FDA. Consuming a little amount of this carbohydrate helps provide extra energy needed to refuel and rehydrate your body during exercise. However, those with diabetes should be careful. Maltodextrin is typically added to sports drinks to give you strength during an athletic performance. It helps in body’s absorption of proteins to boost muscle recovery and growth. Moreover, when combined with protein, it is known to reduce exhaustion during exercises that are intense or prolonged. 
3. BROWN RICE
Brown rice protein powder is easily digestible. 
4. FLAXSEED OIL POWDER
Flaxseed Oil Powder, being a great source of protein, helps build muscle. It also helps you to recover faster.
5. POTASSIUM CHLORIDE
Potassium is a vital mineral in your blood that helps your cells, kidneys, heart, muscles and nerves work properly. 
6. AMLA POWDER
Being the purest form of Vitamin C, Amla or Indian gooseberry powder helps to boost your immunity and is considered beneficial for your hair, skin and overall health. Additionally, enriched with antioxidants, amla fights free radicals in the body and reduces cell damage.
7. TOMATO POWDER
Tomato Powder helps in muscle building and protecting against muscle atrophy. Various studies have revealed that it stimulates the growth of cultured muscle cells and makes them healthier. 
8. CARROT POWDER
Carrots are fibrous food that make you feel full that reduces your tendency to overeat. 
9. BEETROOT POWDER
Beetroot ensures that enough oxygen is present in the muscles during a high-intensity workout and hence enhance your blood circulation and aids in athletic performance and cognition. It contains antioxidant constituents.
10. BLUEBERRY POWDER
Blueberries are rich in antioxidants and also great sources of vitamin C and carbohydrates. They could improve recovery after a strenuous workout. 
11. BARLEY SEED POWDER
Enriched with numerous vitamins and minerals such as selenium, B vitamins, copper, chromium, phosphorus, magnesium and niacin and fiber, Furthermore, insoluble fiber in barley aids in healthy digestion. Making you feel fuller, fiber could help control weight and blood sugar. It also fights constipation and diarrhea. 
12. SPINACH POWDER
High in fiber content, the bulk-forming spinach powder helps in smooth bowel movement. Plus, intake of fibrous food makes you feel full. 
13. SODIUM CHLORIDE
Sodium aids in maintaining a proper water-balance in the cells of our body. 
14. ASHWAGANDHA POWDER
Ashwagandha Powder is commonly used in health supplements to promote energy and stamina. 
15. GREEN TEA EXTRACT
Green tea extracts contains antioxidants called catechins. 
16. GRAPE SEED EXTRACT
Rich in oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPS) and antioxidants. 
Papain is a protein-digesting enzyme. By breaking down protein, it helps in releasing the amino acids. 
18. COCOA POWDER
Cocoa contains antioxidant compounds. Cocoa provides essential minerals such as calcium and potassium to your body.