MuscleXP Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000 mg (180mg EPA and 120mg DHA) – 60 Enteric Coated Softgels
- MuscleXP fish oil omega-3 capsules are made naturally from oily fish without any contaminants such as mercury that makes it the best supplement for human consumption.
- This Fish oil capsules are enteric-coated and rich in omega-3 which makes it the ideal product for regular consumption.
- It is clinically tested and does not cause any aftertaste or fishy odor.
- MuscleXP fish oil omega-3 soft gel capsules are the best source of EPA and DHA in the body.
- These soft capsules are easy to swallow and you can take 1-2 capsules daily to satiate the omega-3 requirements.
- Reviews (4)
- Supplement Info
Fish oil is the richest source of Omega-3 fatty acids which play a prominent role in maintaining proper metabolism and cardiovascular health. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential as it cannot be produced in the body. MuscleXP manufactures the best fish oil soft gel capsules without any harsh chemicals, colorants, mercury and other contaminants. Most fish oil capsules cause uneasiness in the abdomen after consumption and therefore, MuscleXP tablets are enteric-coated to minimize risk of digestive problems. The fish oil is extracted from sardine which makes it rich in docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Each bottle has 60 1000mg soft gel capsules where 330 mg is made up of omega-3 fatty acids.
Our body does not make omega-3 fatty acids which necessitates the need to get it from diet. Fish oil supplements are the ideal source of omega-3 fatty acids as they are naturally made from oil-rich fish such as sardines. These fish oil capsules are rich in docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), the omega-3 fatty acids which have potential benefits .  Regular intake of fish oil supplements could improve quality of health .  Omega- 3 fats are polyunsaturated fatty acids that are termed as the healthier fats.  Every 1000mg of soft gel capsule consists of 330 mg of omega-3 fatty acids including 180mg of EPA and 120 mg of DHA.
The capsules are coated with a unique patented technique called the enteric coating which makes the soft gel odor-free and easy to digest. Most fish oil supplements cause acidity and aftertaste that make them unpleasant to consume regularly. But MuscleXP enteric-coated fish oil soft gels are smooth in nature and do not dissolve in the stomach. They instead pass on to the intestines to dissimilate; leaving no chances for developing acidity and a fishy odor. These fish oil supplements can be consumed regularly to improve cardiovascular health and overall metabolism of the body.
• Made from oil-rich sardines
• No mercury, PCB’s, Heavy metals and other harmful contaminants
• Consists of 330mg of omega-3, 180mg of EPA, 120 mg of DHA and 30mg of other omega acids
• Unique patented enteric-coating for eliminating risk of acidity
• Soft gels are easy to swallow
• No odor, stomach acids or fishy aftertaste
• Manufactured in certified GMP facility
• Recommended for daily use
• Can be consumed by both men and women
1. How do they taste?
These fish oil soft gels are smooth and completely free of aftertaste. Therefore, you don’t feel any taste during swallowing of this capsule.
2. Will I get a fishy smell from the capsule?
No, the fish oil soft gels are odor-free and they are enteric-coated to prevent the fishy smell during formation of stomach acids.
3. Can I use these capsules for improving my energy levels?
Yes, they are the best fish oil supplements for improving your stamina, muscle strength and tenacity in the body.
4. Is it natural or enriched with artificial colors?
MuscleXP fish oil capsules are 100% naturally extracted from sardines and does not contain any mercury, toxins, pesticides, artificial colors, flavors or enhancers.
5. Can elderly take this supplement?
Of course, yes. Each muscleXP fish oil soft gel has a 1000mg of omega-3 fatty acids which meets the recommended dosage levels for humans. Therefore, it can be consumed by both men and women of all age groups.