MuscleXP Instantized BCAA 6000 with L-Alanine & Taurine – 400g (14 Oz) Orange
- MuscleXP Instantized BCAA 6000 aids the body and recovers muscle as well as reduces muscle breakdown.
- It contains 6gms of BCAA, with L-Leucine to L-Isoleucine and L-Valine in the ratios of 2:1:1. Additionally it contains 500mg of Taurine and L-Alanine.
- Each of the contents, work in their capacity towards enabling an enhanced performance, quicker recovery and stronger immune system.
- The 400 g pack, easily serves 44 servings of 9 gms each and every serving of the product is power packed.
- This product is available in the delicious orange flavour and mixes easily.
- Reviews (16)
- Nutritional Information
MuscleXP Instantized BCAA 6000, is a presentation from the MuscleXP house of supplement products. Rigorous exercise routines call for something more than a good, healthy and nutritious diet. During an extensive training routine there is a lot of muscle breakdown and loss. The MuscleXP Instantized BCAA 6000, comprises of three amino acids- leucine, isoleucine and valine. It is a known fact that amino acids are the building blocks for the muscles. The product also contains Taurine, L-Alanine and vitamin C. The Leucine plays an important role as it regulates genetic signaling pathways.
- 2:1:1ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
- The BCAA’s in each serving stimulate protein synthesis.
- Instantized solubility and superior taste.
- Manufactured in a world-class facility and according to international manufacturing standards.
- It is GMP certified.
- It is FREE FROM sugar, gluten and banned substance.
The benefits of any product largely depend on its content. Tried and tested formula, studies and researches go into deciding the contents and their proportion in any product. The components of the MuscleXP Instantized BCAA 6000 make it one of the most sought after products for those interested in sculpting their bodies. BCAA, Taurine, L-Alanine and vitamin C are the main contents imparting the various benefits to the product.
Branched-Chain amino acids or BCAA, in short, are essential proteins found in the body. Leucine, isoleucine and valine make up the branched-chain amino acids. Amino acids can do wonders for the body especially for those who are into intense training and athletes. BCAA supplementation is most crucial and has been associated with a decrease in body fat, enhancing performance and improving run time. They can also reduce fatigue and retard the depletion of muscles .
Particularly leucine is the key amino acid, involved in stimulating muscle protein synthesis. Athletic endurance and performance are greatly affected when this amino acid is consumed .
Taurine is a conditional amino acid. Though there is no evidence stating that Taurine improves overall exercise performance, but when combined with BCAA it reduces muscle soreness and aids quick recovery .
Alanine is a non-essential amino acid. It is an important source of energy for muscles and central nervous system. It aids in the construction of protein and boosts the immune system .
Vigorous physical activity often leads to increase in oxidative stress. Vitamin C supplementation decreases the free radicals generated after exercise and accentuates markers of oxidative stress .
Leucine, Isoleucine and valine are not produced by the body; they get absorbed into the body from many of the food stuff. Combining the drink with a nutritious diet is assured to give optimal benefits. Red meat, chicken, eggs, fish and soy are super sources of BCAAs.
Additionally, ensure that the following are a part of your regular diet to get maximum benefits.
For Leucine: Brown rice and whole wheat products are excellent sources.
For Isoleucine: Nuts like almonds and calcium are abundant with Isoleucine.
For Valine: Include dairy products, grains, mushrooms and peanuts for a boost of Valine.