Mass Gainer – With 26 Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Enzymes, Double Chocolate, 1kg (2.2 lb)
- PROTEIN POWER: MuscleXP Mass Gainer packs in ample protein power to help you gain muscle mass. It combines Whey Protein and Carbohydrates the helps fuel intense workouts and maximize recovery.
- VITAMINS FOR STAMINA: Twenty-six essential vitamins and minerals fortify our superlative mass gainer to cover all aspects of sports and physical training performance, that help from boosting energy to fighting fatigue and protecting cells from free radicals.
- GLUTAMINE FOR MUSCLES: L-Glutamine and other essential and non-essential amino acids help minimize muscle breakdown and improve protein metabolism.
- CALORIE CHARGE: One heaped scoop of our mass gainer weighs approximately 75gm, which has 57gm of carbohydrates, 11gm of premium protein, 1gm of fat and dietary fiber each, 100mg of L-Glutamine and 150mg of Inositol. Together they power you up with 283 kilo calories.
- DIGEZYME SUPPORT:This mass gainer contains DigeZyme, a proprietary multi-enzyme complex that helps in digestion and absorption of proteins, vitamins, fats and carbs in the body.
- CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR: Our research team has worked with top protein-flavouring professionals in the world to come up with a best-in-class, mouth-watering double chocolate flavour.
- Reviews (6)
- SUPPLEMENT INFO
- How to Use
BENEFITS OF MUSCLEXP MASS GAINER
- Helps support lean muscle mass
- Provides important nutrients to the body
- Boosts energy to fuel intense workouts or sports performance
- Assists in body-building when combined with workouts
- Fights fatigue and helps protect your body from harmful free radicals
- Supports performance recovery after resistance exercise.
INGREDIENTS OF MUSCLEXP MASS GAINER
MuscleXP Mass Gainer contains a powerful blend of choice ingredients to help you bulk up and increase muscle mass in a healthy way.
1. PREMIUM PROTEIN
Proteins are the building blocks of our bodies. They are formed by amino acids and are an important structural component of muscles and other body tissue. Endurance athletes turn to greater protein consumption to maintain or increase muscle mass. Protein supplements are now a staple of muscle mass management programs and high-intensity training. MuscleXP Mass Gainer contains Whey Protein Concentrate, which is a premium protein derivative.
Whey Protein comes from milk. It is touted as ‘a complete protein’ for a whole range of benefits it gives to the human body. It is rich in the amino acid called cysteine, which displays strong antioxidant properties to stave off the harmful free radicals. It has a positive effect on the immune system and contains a high concentration of branched chain amino acids (BCAA) to maintain muscle and body tissue and help decrease catabolic action during intense exercise. 
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN BENEFITS
WHEY PROTEIN HELPS FAT-FREE MASS GAIN
Multiple scientific studies have been done to assess the efficacy of Whey Protein in supporting fat-free mass gain. A meta-analysis of nine studies involving 192 participants observed that Whey Protein, whether administered alone or a part of the multi-ingredient formulation, helps to maximize fat-free mass gain or lean body mass gain in combination with resistance training. Whey Protein also improves strength in both upper and lower body . Additionally, what makes Whey Protein an ingredient of choice is the presence of leucine, which helps in quick absorption and causes a significant increase in muscle protein synthesis. 
WHEY PROTEIN ENHANCES PROTEIN METABOLISM AND PERFORMANCE RECOVERY
Any strenuous bout of resistance exercise requires the process of recovery for optimal physical performance. Whey Protein comes handy in supporting this recovery and maintaining protein balance. In a scientific study, 12 healthy men aged around 24 were given a protein supplement containing Whey protein and carbohydrates right after strenuous whole-body resistance exercise. The study found that the supplement improved whole-body net protein balance and enhanced exercise performance recovery. 
Glutamine is an important ingredient of muscle-building, mass-gaining supplements. It is a non-essential amino acid with many beneficial actions on the body. Glutamine helps increase the level of growth hormones which support muscle growth and fat loss. Though Glutamine is found in the body, its shortage causes a breakdown of muscle protein. So it becomes essential to supply the body with Glutamine through supplements. Besides supporting muscle growth, Glutamine helps to boost the immune system, improve post-exercise recovery, and enhance glycogen replenishment. 
Scientifically, Glutamine has been found to enhance physical performance by supporting anaerobic power. In a study conducted on 28 physical education male students, a supplement containing Glutamine and Maltodextrin (which is also an ingredient of MuscleXP Mass Gainer) was found to be efficient in maintaining anaerobic power to enhance physical performance of the athletes. 
3. VITAMINS AND MINERALS
MuscleXP Mass Gainer has a powerful blend of 26 vitamins and minerals. It contains vitamin C, vitamin B3, vitamin E, vitamin B5, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12. Among minerals, it has potassium, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, choline, sodium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, molybdenum, selenium and chromium.
These multivitamins and minerals are indispensable to a healthy muscle mass gaining regimen. Vitamins are organic in nature and help in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins in the body. Minerals are inorganic and provide a slew of benefits.
BENEFITS: Magnesium is found in bones and is important for making protein. Iron supports energy metabolism. Zinc supports the health of the immune system. Iodine regulates growth, development, and metabolism. Sodium helps maintain proper fluid balance and nerve transmission. Among multivitamins, Vitamin A helps bone metabolism and displays antioxidant properties. Vitamin B1 is important for cellular metabolism. Vitamin B2 supports the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins . Vitamin C has a positive effect on the immune system to help decrease tissue damage . Vitamin D is crucial for promoting bone health . Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects against harmful free radicals. 
4. DIGESTIVE ENZYMES
To help the absorption of nutrients in the body, MuscleXP Mass Gainer is supported by DigeZyme, a proprietary blend of five enzymes, namely alpha-amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase and lactase. These are digestive enzymes that help to break down proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and starches etc. into simpler amino acids to improve digestion and absorption of nutrients to get the best results for your mass gain program. 
You can consume 1 or 2 servings per day. Maintain an adequate time interval between servings.
WHEN TO DRINK?
MuscleXP Mass Gainer can be consumed after workouts, between meals, or before going to bed.
AFTER WORKOUTS: Drink one serving of MuscleXP Mass Gainer 30-45 minutes after a workout to support maximum recovery.
BETWEEN MEALS: Drink one serving of MuscleXP Mass Gainer between meals to support a high-calorie diet and maintain positive nitrogen balance.
BEFORE BED: Drink one serving of this supplement before going to bed to provide essential nutrients to your body and support muscle recovery throughout the night.
FOR BEST RESULTS
For best results, MuscleXP Mass Gainer should be combined with intense weight training three to five times a week and a healthy whole-foods diet.
SAFETY AND PRECAUTION
- MuscleXPMass Gainer is not recommended for children.
- This supplement does not have any banned ingredients.
- It contains sucralose and artificial sweetener.
- Allergen Information: This supplement has milk ingredients.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
This supplement is not meant for medicinal use. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customer Video Review