Biotin 10,000 mcg – 90 Tablets
- Muscle XP Biotin 10,000 mcg is an optimum high potency biotin supplement beneficial for the health of your hair, skin and nails.
- Obtained from vegetarian sources, the dietary supplement is suitable for everyone.
- It helps meet your body’s maximum biotin requirement and eliminates risk of biotin deficiency
- It may support hair growth, strengthen nails and improve skin health
- It’s a safe for daily intake
Frequently Bought Together
Biotin or vitamin B7 is a member of the vitamin B family. Also referred to as vitamin H because of its role in maintaining hair and skin health known as “Haar” and “Haut” in German, biotin plays an important role in supporting the health of the hair, skin and nails. Just as the other B vitamins, biotin too assists in converting carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy. However, this water-soluble vitamin cannot be stored in the body. Your body’s biotin reserve needs to be replenished daily. The average daily biotin requirement varies with age and health condition. Though this important micronutrient occurs naturally in a number of daily food items, biotin deficiency is known to occur either because of an unhealthy diet plan or if your body needs higher amount of the nutrient than what you normally get from your regular diet. Supplementing with biotin is believed to be beneficial for promoting the hair, nail and skin health. (1) Muscle XP Biotin 10,000 mcg is a premium quality biotin supplement created to ensure that your body receives enough biotin.
Key Features of Muscle XP Biotin 10,000 mcg
- Helps promote hair growth. Could be effective in strengthening hair& improving hair thickness.
- Helps strengthen brittle nails. Keeps nails healthy and may support nail growth.
- Good for the skin
- Completely vegetarian supplement
- Optimal potency supplement
- Better bioavailability
Possible Benefits of Biotin Supplement
Helps reduce hair loss
Hair loss or poor hair growth could be due to biotin deficiency. Studies have revealed that almost 38% women suffering from hair loss are deficient in biotin. Biotin also helps in increasing elasticity of the hair cortex, thereby reducing hair breakage. (2) (3)
Helps strengthen nails
Few studies indicate that biotin supplementation may help in increasing nail thickness. Individuals with thin brittle nails may find biotin effective in making their nails harder and firmer. (4)
Biotin supplement is usually well tolerated. However, supplementation with biotin may affect the result of various laboratory blood tests. Therefore, inform your doctor that you are taking biotin supplement before taking any blood test. (5)