Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies Recipeadministrator
1 large egg
1 scoop MuscleXP 100% Whey Protein – Double Rich Chocolate
1/2 cup organic cane sugar and 1 tablespoon for sprinkling on top (or coconut palm sugar)
1 cup peanut butter, smooth Pinch of salt
1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix together using a wooden spoon. The consistency should be like typical cookie dough.
- Using a tablespoon cookie scooper, scoop 3 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Then, flatten in your palm into a cookie shape. Place on cookie sheet and repeat.
- Use a fork to create the classic peanut butter criss-cross shape by lightly pressing onto cookie dough. Then, sprinkle with organic cane sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Bake at 350ºF for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies begin to turn golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes to let the cookies harden.
- Storage: store in a tight ziplock bag or container in a cool/dark place OR for the longest storage, place in freezer.