Chocolate Protein Banana Popsadministrator
2 large Bananas, ripe (cut into thirds)
1.5 scoops MuscleXP 100% Whey Protein – Double Rich Chocolate
3/4 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
Rawmio Almond Silk Butter, to drizzle
Desiccated Coconut, to top
6 Popsicle Sticks
- Prep your bananas by slicing them evenly into thirds. or halves if you’d like larger servings.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each banana piece.
- Lay your banana pieces on a parchment lined baking sheet. Let them chill in the freezer for about an hour or overnight. You want them cold enough to harden the coconut oil instantly when you dip them.
- Whisk together your protein powder and melted coconut oil till smooth.
- Remove your banana pops from the freezer and dip each one, letting the excess dip off. Hold it until the chocolate begins to freeze, then place it back onto the parchment.
- Repeat until all your bananas pops are fully coated. You can double dip them if you’d like.
- Drizzle over your almond butter and top with coconut.
- Transfer your coated banana pops back into the freezer to firm up, at least an hour or two, overnight is best for fully frozen pops.
- Serve frozen, enjoy.