Chocolate Oat Loafadministrator
1.5 scoops MuscleXP 100% Whey Protein – Double Rich Chocolate
1.5 Cups of Water
2 Tbsp Soy Milk Powder
4 Tbsp of Oatmeal
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
4 Tbsp brown sugar
2 Tbsp peanut butter
1/2 Tsp salt
2 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Slowly add dry ingredients.
- Spoon the batter into a prepared, parchment-layered pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the cake from oven and cool for 10 minutes.