1 scoop MuscleXP 100% Whey Isolate – Double Rich Chocolate
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or low fat milk of choice)
1/2 Cup Mashed Banana
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/8 Tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Baking Stevia
1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Oil the loaf pan with coconut oil or cooking spray (so the bread won’t stick!).
- In a small bowl mix the almond milk and vinegar together and leave to sit for a couple minutes (this forms a vegan “buttermilk”).
- Add eggs to a large mixing bowl and the remainder of the “wet” ingredients (milk mixture, vanilla extract, applesauce and stevia) and whisk until fully combined.
- In a medium size bowl, add the dry ingredients (oat flour, Whey Protein – Double Rich Chocolate, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and chocolate chips) and mix together until the ingredients are evenly dispersed.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Make sure to not over-mix.
- Pour the batter into the oiled loaf pan and bake from 38 – 45 minutes.
- The bread is ready when an inserted a toothpick into the loaf and it comes out clean.
- Once baked, leave to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing to cool on a cool rack or plate!