1 scoop MuscleXP 100% Whey Protein – Double Rich Chocolate
1 Can Chickpeas (rinsed & drained)
1/4 Cup Honey
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Stevia
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cups Chopped Walnuts
- Place chickpeas, eggs and vanilla into a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add Stevia, honey, Whey Protein – Double Rich Chocolate, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder. Pulses to combine.
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving in a glass bowl for 30 seconds.
- Add melted chocolate to your chickpea mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Mix in 1 cup chopped walnuts.
- Grease pan with coconut oil and pour batter into the pan.
- Cook for approximately 1 hour at 350°F
- Let cool on a wire rack before removing from pan.
- Cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy!